JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
Now hiring for our IT Help Desk in Austin, TX!
Do you enjoy helping people in distress? Does working with toner or a printer in general NOT intimidate you?
Support multiple branches both in office, and from the comfort of your home (WFH hybrid). Work closely with Tyler, our AWESOME IT Analyst, and be the go-to for our less technologically inclined team members across the Texas team and beyond.
We are seeking someone to assist the IT team of two. Bring your passion for technology to a company that's been around since '97.
We're a group of passionate, people-centric staffing professionals that need someone who can help us with anything from resetting our passwords to diagnosing network problems. You're guaranteed to keep busy, and sometimes come to tears...of laughter.
As an IT Help Desk specialist, you will:
Provide level 1-2 help desk support for offices in Texas (and beyond, if needed)
Identify, troubleshoot, resolve, and escalate issues related to desktop computer hardware, software, and related equipment installation and configuration
Grant access, change, and re-set passwords
Maintain an up-to-date inventory of hardware and software
Set up new users, accounts, workstations and management security, passwords and backup
Serve as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software PC and printer problems
Other ad-hoc IT duties as needed
As a fulltime employee, we can offer you:
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits for you and your family
- 401k planning and company match
- Gym reimbursement, internet reimbursement
- Quarterly and yearly reviews so you know exactly what you have to do to get your next promotion
- Extra holidays during the year (celebrate Juneteenth, Diwali, or anything else that might be culturally significant to you)
- Reimbursement for professional training and certification
To be considered, we'd love it if you had:
- 1-2+ years experience as an IT Help Desk Specialist for a medium sized company (100-200 internal employees)
- Patience: plain and simple
- An ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Passion for IT and continuous commitment to growth and professional development
- Relational in nature; enjoy building friendships at work or school
If this sounds like something that could be interesting to you, apply now!
Someone will be in touch within 3 working business days maximum.
Don't forget to attach a resume in Word or PDF format.
We think we're a great place to work, but don't take our word for it. Check out our Glassdoor to learn why we have an almost perfect score (as rated by our employees -- anonymously)!
IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES APPLYING ON OUR WEBSITE, PLEASE EMAIL CHELSEA SCAHILL AT CHELSEA.SCAHILL@BALANCESTAFFING.COM WITH YOUR RESUME IN WORD OR PDF FORMAT. YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT CHELSEA ON 209 922 1394 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.