Balance Staffing is seeking an entry-level Machine Operator for a manufacturing company in Rancho Cordova. We have both day and swing shift positions, and all positions are temp to hire. Pay: $14 per hour Shift: Day and swing Duration: Temp to hire Location: Rancho Cordova
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT TO HIRE
Job Title: Manufacturing Support
Location: North Austin (Howard Lane / I-35)
Schedule: 1st Shift: 6am to 3pm + OT (could go as late as 7pm) $13.50
2nd Shift: 12pm to 8pm + OT (could go as late as 1am) $14.85
Monday – Friday with some Saturdays/Sundays
Pay: $13.50 base rate. Second shift 10% premium
Duration: Long term, full time
Responsible for assisting the Weld Shop with various repetitive support activities in a
cleanroom environment. Responsibilities include performing specialized cleaning, bagging,
part mark, leak check of weldments.
Leak check weldments
Label gas lines
Inventory and audit parts
Restocking Vendor Managed Inventory
Prints and files various manufacturing documentation
Attendance is an essential job function
*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: *
Must effectively communicate information across all levels of business.
Must be detail oriented and organized with the ability to multi-task.
Proven computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite products, especially Excel and Word.
Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
Educational/Certification Requirement: High School Diploma or equivalent required
No previous experience required. Manufacturing experience a plus.
Able to work on their feet moving around
Work will be performed in a clean room environment.
SHIFT: DAY 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM SWING 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM M-F, Overtime (if needed) PAY: $22.00+ (DOE)
Balance Staffing is looking to Assembly Technicians in Hayward, CA. The assembler will perform electronic or electro-mechanical assembly, operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies, wiring, component installation, hand soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units. Essential Duties and
• Performs basic mechanical assemblies & sub-assemblies.
• Operates hand and power tools to complete assemblies.
• Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
• Reads and interprets work instructions to ensure accuracy of work performed.
• Operates various equipment in performing functions such as wafer scribe and break, die sort, die attach, lead bonding and seal, test, or mark and pack.
• Interacts with management and team members to encourage effective communication on production floor.
• Performs specific back-end semiconductor manufacturing functions in the production of semiconductor devices.
• Performs standard testing and minor and major troubleshooting.
• Ensures quality standards are met throughout all steps of the assembly process.
• Works with 5S & Visual Controls.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Attendance is an essential job function
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proficient in advanced assembly, general inspection and troubleshooting of electro-mechanical systems.
• Advanced Mechanical background with strong knowledge of historical and current assemblies and manufacturing practices.
• Ability to read assembly prints and electrical schematics, and blue prints.
• Knowledge of cable routing, harness configuration, soldering, wiring & crimping standards.
• General knowledge of operating hand tools, portable power tools, and bench tools.
• Basic GD&T knowledge a plus.
• Strong attention to detail, quality focused and a quick learner.
• Excellent communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate to both internal and external contacts.
• Advanced computer skills and proficient with running reports from MRP and quality databases.
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
• Some technician coursework and/or AA technical degree or equivalent experience.
• 4+ years of experience in a manufacturing/cleanroom environment or a combination of education and experience required.
• Experience in helium leak testing, module/ sub-assembly testing, and inspection preferred.
• Must successfully complete all applicable pre-employment screenings, i.e. background check, drug screening, physical and/or employment verification, etc.
JOB TYPE: TEMP TO HIRE
- Monday-Friday: 7am-3pm, flexibility to work other shifts as needed
- Occasional overtime is required (come in 2 hours early, stay two hours late, or may work some Saturdays/Sundays)
- Perform test and verification of electronic assemblies in a technical computer-based environment and ensure quality of final product
- Communicate status of operation in a timely manner to lead including any safety and/or process problems
- Work in a team environment to implement improvement ideas
- Utilize the computer-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system called Oracle E1 to enter inventory and production transactions
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by adhering to established policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in Manufacturing/Production Operations
- Ability to differentiate between colors
- Capability to lift and move boxes of product up to 30lbs
- Capability to follow work instructions on a computer screen and enter data into excel tables; experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a standing position all day
- PPE: New mask everyday once they enter
- Working around bright lights
- High voltage equipment
- On your feet for most or all the shift
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT TO HIRE
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 10
Day Shift: 5am – 5pm
Graveyard Shift: 5pm – 5am
Balance Staffing is hiring massively in the East Bay for Machine Operators.
Effectively operate a production machine in a safe, proficient and productive mode while fabricating a quality product
Processing and/or manual production of parts/components/component groups in series production
Use tools and technologies, devices, and machines
Perform repetitive motion that requires a lot of attention to detail
Accountable for quality processing
Ability to run machines properly and in a safe mode
Ensure machines are running properly
Troubleshooting and problem solving
Determine part and material availability and report shortages
Maintains good housekeeping using the 6S principles
Perform various activities at different work stations as required
Continuously inspect parts for defects or irregularities while producing and sort out defective parts
Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Follow established policies and practices that meet regulatory requirements
- Ability to process simple setup and change of testing and working equipment; according to work instructions
- Effectively communicate with team leaders and supervisors any problems with safety, quality, equipment, and/or productivity
- Maintain constant attention to detail, ensuring to meet daily production schedules and following the guidelines established in the work instructions
- Be cooperative with co-workers in order to maintain a good working environment
- Must successfully complete all applicable pre-employment screenings. i.e. background check, drug screening, physical and/or employment verification as required, etc.
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
Balance Staffing is currently recruiting for a premiere high tech employer in South Austin. We are seeking individuals who have past MT experience specifically in the Semiconductor industry.
- Monitors the manufacturing process or equipment indices using statistical methods to ensure quality
.• Recommends improvements to equipment processes using statistical techniques and other methods
.• Interacts with other team members toward the solution of problems and the fulfillment of manufacturing objectives, and participate in natural work group teams for continuous improvement.
Makes routine decisions affecting production material, equipment, and processes.
Participates in recommending improvements that result in sustained productivity gains
.• Trouble shooting, equipment repairs and preventative maintenance on Sequel, Altus and HDP tool platforms
Documents all processes and maintenance performed
Performs other duties as assigned.JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to work in a Class 1 clean room
Prior experience in an MT role within the Semiconductor industry preferred
A technical associated degree or certification or combination of education and experience
Requires good problem solving, trouble shooting, preventative maintenance and repair skills
Troubleshooting capabilities down to component level
Troubleshoot tools to diagnose problems and assist in the repairs as required
Performs preventative maintenance
• Mechanically inclined
- A/C D/C theory
“A" SHIFT = Sun, Mon, Tues, every other Wednesday Days 7:00a-7:00p
“B" SHIFT = Sun, Mon, Tues, every other Saturday Nights 7:00p-to 7:00a
“C" SHIFT = Thurs, Fri, Sat, every other Wednesday Days 7:00a-7:00p
“D" SHIFT = Wed, Thurs, Fri, every other Saturday Nights 7:00p- 7:00a
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT
Balance Staffing is Immediately Hiring 50+ Material Handlers / General Laborers to work in a manufacturing setting in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
Work Schedule: Mon - Fri / Hours: 6:00 am - 4:00 pm (some Saturday's)
Manual loading and unloading of products-Assemble product-Fold garments, textile-Other tasks as assigned
Should be able to lift 50lbs independently
Experience: No Experience Necessary but should be able to lift 50lbs.
Requirements to be hired:
Must pass a 7 yr background checkMust pass a Drug screenCovid testing must be completed before starting
For immediate consideration contact: Miriam Cisneros at 915-229-6642
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT TO DIRECT HIRE
Sunday - Thursday 10:00 PM - 6:30 AM $20.70, occasional overtime as needed.
Balance Staffing is looking to fill several Chemical Cleaning Technicians in San Jose, CA. The Technician follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Quality processes to meet the needs of our customers. He/she may receive, package, bag, inspect, and ship parts.
Process parts utilizing both chemical and manual cleaning methods.
May perform receiving, processing, wiping, scrubbing, masking, chemical processing, machine operating, etching, blasting, coating, drying, baking, and other processes, as needed.
Follows all SOPs, Lean manufacturing processes, company policies and practices.
Complete training on assigned processes.
Perform daily organization and upkeep of assigned process areas.
Attend monthly safety meetings and training programs.
Handle hazardous chemicals correctly and safely. Follow all policies and directions for safe use of and proper disposal of hazardous chemicals
Participation and adherence to safety programs and completion of various training.
Must have exceptional skill at organizing tasks, efficiently managing their time and the ability to report out achieved task goals.
Maintain a high degree of safety and environmental awareness through the practice of safe work habits.
Seeks to advance skills and learn new processes.
Maintain high degree of safety and environmental awareness through the practice of safe work habits and 6S
High School Diploma/GED or related field
AA degree in a Technical field or some college preferred
1-year experience in manufacturing processes or materials.
Good verbal and written communications
Computer literate, knowledge of MS word and excel is preferred.
Ability to handle repetitive work and provide fast turn-around on production related to masking, wiping, processing parts.
Ability to work a flexible work schedule including some weekend and evening work.
Must be able to wear work area gowning: hairnet and frock.
Ability to kneel, reach, walk, push, pull and grasp.
Stand for LONG PERIODS of time
Lift up to 40 lbs. on a consistent basis
Work with hazardous chemicals daily
Work in a cleanroom environment
Must be able to read and comprehend directions.
Must be able to hear and speak to communicate with co-workers. Accommodations can be made for emergency alerts for any deaf employees.
Must successfully complete all applicable pre-employment screenings. i.e. background check, drug screening, physical and/or employment verification as required, etc.
JOB TYPE: DIRECT HIRE
Balance Staffing is looking for a Customer Support Engineer for a client in Fremont, CA.
The primary responsibilities of this Customer Support Engineer position include, but are not limited to, providing customer engineering support for Dicer /Back Grinder products and general support for all other divisions by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Install, repair, and maintain Dicer /Back Grinder and related peripherals.
Perform Periodical Maintenance (PM)
Perform basic repairs and communicate with the customer regarding status of installs/PM and repairs.
Communicate with customers regarding the current and future applications requirements and coordinate this information with the application engineering department.
Understand and communicate information relating to customer device trends and strategies.
Complete detailed Field Service Reports (FSRs) and submit to management in a timely manner.
Document issues that cannot be resolved immediately at the customer site by using appropriate format (i.e. New Enhancement Requests (NERs), Bug Reports).
Learn how customer uses system in device development and manufacturing to identify future enhancement opportunities.
Travel as required to perform these duties and to obtain training.
All other duties as required.
BSME or BSEE preferred, but AA or Technical School degree/certification with at least two year experience as a customer support engineer for Dicer /Back Grinder or other similar equipment; or an equivalent combination of the above education and experience is sufficient.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Training Certificates for Dicer /PG and/or other equipment is a plus.
Ability to lift up to fifty pounds, unassisted.
Must be able to push, pull, or move heavy machinery or equipment with or without assistance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Very high mathematical and computational ability. Able to quickly grasp the scientific principles behind very complex machinery and learn the operation of this machinery.
Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagrammatic form and to deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Able to quickly ascertain and resolve equipment problems at customer sites.
Strong oral and written communication skills required. Japanese Language is a plus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Manufacturing/plant work environment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
Balance Staffing is hiring a Design Engineer in Hayward, CA.
Job Responsibilities Include:
Work under the guidance of a Project Engineer to develop models in Autodesk Inventor 3D. There may be the occasion where work will be done in AutoCAD 2D.Receive verbal instructions, customer specifications, or concept sketches to create details and assembly drawings for manufacturing.Responsible for sizing of mechanical components used in his design (shafts, bearings, sprockets)Design Engineer will be responsible for specification of purchased components as required.Assignments may include equipment layout, sheet metal and fabrication design.Understand custom machine design, GD&T techniques, manufacturing methods and best practices of CAD to create accurate drawings that reflect cost effective manufacturing.Mobility as required to review equipment during construction on factory floor.Occasional travel to customer facilities for meetings and equipment troubleshooting.
Required Education and Experience:8+ years Inventor experience or SolidWorks experience required.6+ years of experience in machined component designBSME or equivalent experience in a similar role.8+ years of CAD experience including 3-D modeling and drafting.Knowledge of design and manufacturability (DFM).Experience creating sheet metal and fabrication drawings.Experience creating part and assembly drawings.Experienced creating machined components and drawingsPrevious experience with food machinery preferred.Experience with FEA (Finite Element Analysis) is a plus.Experience working in SAP is preferred.