JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
Build and nurture strong, professional relationships. Be part of a passionate team with integrity as an Account Manager today.
Our agency is growing. We supply staffing solutions to essential businesses across the United States and as an Account Manager, you will build quality, meaningful relationships for us: an agency that values you.
While we are firm believers that there is no such thing as an average day in staffing, you will play an active part in helping build the relationships that keep our San Jose branch busy.
Whether it means building relationships with a Plant Supervisor, Operations Manager, or anything in between, you'll be confident in your ability to build quality, professional relationships with a variety of clients we work with.
You'll build relationships with around 10-12 very active accounts in the light industrial and general labor spaces with the objective to grow these accounts through quality relationships. You'll also have the ability to identify other business development opportunities.
Balance Staffing will offer you:
- A values-based approach to our industry and commitment to the community, including corporate donations to causes _you _care about
- Office perks including snacks, quarterly team trips/activities (all once safe to do so!)
- Support from leadership and an environment that both celebrates and embraces diversity
- Encouragement to take risks and speak up as a team member
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission structure
- President's Club trips (higher amount for international travel, once safe to do so of course) and eligibility for other incentives
- 401k planning, company match, medical, vision, dental coverage
- Gym reimbursement, half day off if you vote in this year's election, and much more
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the passion and core values that are inherent of our team culture
- Demonstrate a strong background in manufacturing and light industrial staffing
- Have the ability to speak and write fluently in Spanish
- Be passionate about helping people and building relationships
- Have the flexibility to work hours that are outside the 9-5 (this is a must)
We'd love to share more about the role, team, and plans ahead. Apply now to start the conversation.
Contact Chelsea Scahill on 209 922 1394 or via email on email@example.com!