JOB TYPE: CONTRACT
SHIFT: DAY TYPE: CONTRACT TO HIRE
Promote core values along with promoting a positive and professional work environment by setting an example and communicating the core values and culture effectively to others.
Ensure others are following the core values and fostering a positive and professional work environment.
Provide courteous and professional service while working with Residential and Business customers via phone or email to troubleshoot technical difficulties.
Troubleshooting network connectivity issues.
Utilizing various brand of networking hardware (training provided).
Utilizing proprietary and 3rd party software systems.
Ability to work well with others and assist with customer troubleshooting (training provided).
Strong documentation skills.
Minimum requirements for the position:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Desktop based operating systems (Windows/MAC/Linus) and knowledge of mobile based operations systems (iOS/Android/Blackberry) Familiar with QuickBooks, ZenDesk or other CRM software
- Ability to type 30+ words per minute
- The ability to efficiently prioritize competing demands and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Previous call center experience is a plus
- A knack for computers/technology and a need to tinker