JOB TYPE: DIRECT HIRE
Balance Staffing is currently hiring a Mitigation Division Manager for our client in Sacramento, CA.
Client is open to relocation for qualified candidates.
The candidate will Manage project through the mitigation/remediation phase.
· Use Xactimate software to estimate residential and commercial water, fire, mold and cleaning restoration projects.
· Work closely with Superintendent to ensure successful completion of assigned jobs.
· Supervise and train field technicians and make sure they are meeting our customer service expectations.
· Develop and maintain sub-contractor relationships.
· Negotiate restoration services and insurance claims settlements.
· Submit estimates in a timely manner determined by company requirements.
· Establish and maintain client relationships as well as relationships with insurance adjusters and claim representatives.
· Prepare all budgets and schedules for assigned jobs.
· Manage daily marketing activities in order to promote the company and maintain a steady supply of new work.
· General maintenance and upkeep of restoration equipment, materials, fleet vehicles and warehouse.
· Ensure company’s safety measures are followed.
· 5 years’ experience required
· WRT, ASD certification mandatory
· Xactimate proficiency required
· Possess exceptional organizational and planning skills
· Ability to recognize and solve problems independently