JOB TYPE: TEMP TO HIRE
Now hiring a Recruiter out of San Antonio! Apply now!
Balance Staffing brings candidates and employers together with a commitment to our values like no other agency. This role is paying $16 an hour and $50 for every placement you make. Most Recruiters would place 3-10 people a week.
Do you work for an agency and feel busy, but not fulfilled? Do you want to be rewarded generously for your hard work, and be part of an organization that is values and purpose driven?
COVID has turned the world upside down, but we are looking for a successful Recruiter to help connect members of the community with quality employment amidst this pandemic.
- Help fill the many available openings our clients have in production, manufacturing, and general labor work - both contractor roles and direct placement roles
- Make 40-80 outbound calls a day and begin interview process for potential new employees
- Schedule interviews, make notes on our CRM system, and answer general questions about the interview process
- Use Facebook, LinkedIn, local organizations, Indeed, Zip Recruiter, and other job boards to contact candidates who are available for work
- Meet call quotas/targets to help keep accountable and meet goals in order to help clients
What do our elite Recruiters enjoy?
- Base + commission structure that is competitive across Texas
- President's club trips
- 401k planning and company match
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits
- A startup, family feel kind of team with commitment from leadership to be transparent, supportive, and always have your back
People from the community are available immediately and looking for work.
Desired qualities and experience include:
- Background in staffing with measurable track record in light industrial staffing (ideal)
- An ability to pick up the phone and speak to members of the community and ask questions in relation to employment
- Organizational skills as this will be exercised daily -- you will book many interviews over the course of the week
- A passion for helping people, integrity in everything that you do, a focus on building meaningful relationships and a mindset to always be innovative in what you do
- The ability to read and write in Spanish (required)
For more information, contact Chelsea on 209 922 1394 or via email, chelsea.scahill@