JOB TYPE: CONTRACT TO HIRE
NUMBER OF OPENING: 1
SHIFT: M-F 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Balance Staffing is looking for a Electrode Operator for a U.S. based supplier of virgin silicon wafers, wafer reclaim services and specialty thin film deposition productions in San Jose, CA.
- Work in class 100 cleanroom environment
- Wear PPE: Full Bunny Suit
- Work with various chemicals: HF, hydrochloric acid, hydroxide, and more
- Scan materials with RF gun scanner
- Operate various machinery
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- At least 6 months of experience in clean room assembly
- Understands Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Documentation Practice (GDP) a plus
- Must be a team player and able to demonstrate willingness and ability to provide assistance when needed
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with peers, supervisors and managers.
- Able to understand instructions and batch records written and spoken in English.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to solve basic math problems
- Must be able to lift 10-15 lbs. Must be able to stand for several hours. Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions.
- Ability to work directly with, handle or come into contact with chemicals or reagents.
- Must successfully complete all applicable pre-employment screenings. i.e. background check, drug screening, physical and/or employment verification as required, etc..