JOB TYPE: TEMP TO HIRE
Are you a passionate Assembly Technician professional and looking for your next adventure with a fantastic, growth-oriented, stable, and thriving company? We are hiring a talented Assembly Technician for a client in Chandler, AZ.
The Assembly Technician I produce components by assembling parts and subassemblies. Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Performs basic mechanical assemblies & sub-assemblies.
- Must be able to leak test
- Operates hand and power tools to complete assemblies.
- Reads and interprets work instructions to ensure accuracy of work performed.
- Interacts with management and team members to encourage effective communication on the production floor.
- Performs standard testing and minor troubleshooting.
- Ensures quality standards are met throughout all steps of the assembly process.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Attendance is an essential duty of the position.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
High School diploma or equivalent experience.
Some technician coursework and/or AA technical degree or equivalent experience